IFI... Your Innovative RF Amplifier Solution Provider!
IFI has been designing and manufacturing RF Amplifiers, Solid State Amplifiers and Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) Amplifiers (pulsed, CW and combination amps) since 1953. Instruments For Industry (IFI) continually advances the development of its low power, medium power, high power (HPA), broadband; solid-state and TWT Amplifier products to offer the broadest range of RF Microwave Amplifiers manufactured by any company in the world!
With woldwide TWTA and Solid-State Amplifier installations, products for both commercial and military applications, IFI continually proves itself as number one in providing the most advanced RF Microwave amplifier transmitter solutions available today.
Berwyn, PA, -- AMETEK, Inc. has acquired the Teseq Group, a leading manufacturer of test and measurement instrumentation for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing, for CHF 83 million ($92 million). Headquartered in Luterbach, Switzerland, the privately held company has annual sales of approximately CHF 48 million ($53 million).
IFI News and Latest Products
- IFI is aquired by Teseq Holding AG, Further Expanding Its RF Amplifier Capabilities
- IFI releases the 2012 RF and Microwave Toolbox
- IFI develops EMC calculator Smart phone app
- RF Microwave Solid-State TWT Combination Amplifier model ST181-50
- Microwave RF Power Solid State Amplifier SMIV4000P series
- Microwave RF High Power Solid-State Amplifier S251-500 series
- RF Microwave Solid State RF Power Amplifier SMIV2000 Series
- Microwave RF Power Amplifiers, SMC2500 Series
- Amplifier for Radiated Susceptibility and Component testing applications, PT186-3KW Series
- High Power Pulse Amplifier PT231-10KW Series, for EMC Testing Applications
- IFI Receives Two IDIQ Contracts For US Navy Government Projects
Recently Added Application Notes
- Application Note #117: Calibration and use of an RF Amplifier reflected RF sample port
- Application Note #116: Calibration and use of an RF amplifier forward internal RF sample port
- Application Note #115: GaN Amplifier - Gallium Nitride Amplifiers
- Application Note #114: The Real Facts for Class A vs. AB Amplifiers for EMC Applications
- Application Note #113: TWT Life & Construction Summary
- Application Note #112: Amplifier Types & Operation
- Application Note #111: EFG-3 and EFG-B field generating antenna
- Application Note #110: Pulse Amplifier Terms & Definitions
- Application Note #109: VSWR versus Return Loss Chart
- Application Note #108: RF Connector Power Handling
- Application Note #107: Measuring High Power RF Pulse Field Levels
- Application Note #106: dBm to Watts Power Conversion Table
- Application Note #105: RF Antennas and Related Formulas
- Application Note #104: Long Term Care of TWT Amplifiers