Solid State RF Microwave
Testing Amplifiers - IFI M-Series
10 kHz – 220 MHz
Solid State Amplifier Features:
Instruments for Industry, M-series Solid State RF Microwave Amplifiers provide outstanding RF performance. Our “M-Series” solid-state products are state-of-the-art solid-state power amplifiers specifically designed for laboratory and all testing applications. These products are available in a wide range of power levels from 10 watts to 200 watts in the 10 kHz – 220 MHz frequency range.
IFI RF solid state amplifiers are very conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings for ruggedness and long term reliability. Sixth generation LDMOS Transistors provide reliable brute-power performance at frequencies up to 220 MHz.
Our RF power amplifiers feature individually shielded assemblies for the module level. This concept of shielded modular design minimizes internally produced EMI signal leakage and provides easy access for field service and rapid turnaround at depot level repair facilities.
From the ground up, the “M-SERIES” solid state amp products are structurally engineered to withstand operation in mechanically hostile environments. Ruggedized versions are available for applications that will be exposed to very harsh environments.
|Model Number||Frequency Range
(kHz – MHz)
(W x D x H)
|M10*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||10||10||40||0.2||22||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M25*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||25||25||44||0.3||24||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M50*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||50||50||47||0.5||25||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M75*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||75||75||48||0.8||27||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M100*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||100||80||50||1||35||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M150*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||150||100||52||1.5||40||19 x 19.5 x 5.25|
|M200*||10 kHz – 220 MHz||200||150||53||2||88||19 x 27.0 x 14.0|
* These models have No front panel display and No GPIB interface.
Standard Features for IFI M-Series Solid State Amplifiers
- VSWR Reflected Power Protection, the unit operates without damage or oscillation into any magnitude of phase or load impedance, Open and Short Circuit Protection.
- * Alternate Prime Power (specify at time of order)
- Internal Pre-amplification to obtain rated output power with an input level of 0 dBm or less.
- Gain Control Local, 15 dB range
- RF Input/Output Connectors on the Front Panel, 118R for rear panel
IFI M-Series Solid State Series Amplifier Specifications
- Input/output Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Input/ Sample Connectors: Type N Female, unless specified otherwise
- RF Output Connector: Type N Female. Other connectors available by request or specification
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1, 2.0:1 with full power
- Operating Temp: 0º to 50º C
- Non-operating Temp: -40º to 70º C (50,000 feet max)
- Humidity: 95% without condensation
- Altitude: 10,000 feet
- Cooling System: Air cooled, self contained
- Modulation: AM, FM, Pulse
- Configuration: Rack Mount as specified in Model Table
- Spurious Outputs: <-60 dBc nominal
- Harmonics: -20 dBc minimum @ Linear Power
- Standard Prime Powers:
100, 115, 120 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
200, 220, 230, 240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Special Prime Powers other then listed are subject to availability
Some Available Options for IFI M-Series Solid State Series Amplifiers
- Option 112F: RF Sample Port on the Front Panel, 112R for rear panel
- Option 113: Chassis slides for a 19" rack mounting
- Option 118A: RF Input On Front Output On Rear
- Option 118B: RF Input On Rear Output On Front
- Option 128: RF Saftey Interlock
Specfications are subject to change without noticification © IFI-2011